Wednesday, 16 January 2013

New Year

I know New Year's Eve can often be one of those nights that get over hyped, but I've always enjoyed it. I like the promise of a fresh start. I like that you get to look back over everything you've done in the last year and then think about what you want from the future. 2012 was pretty good to me although December turned out to be fairly quiet, largely because I was ill for most of the month (hence my complete lack of blogging). As for what 2013 has in store, well, so far it's shaping up to be a pretty exciting year all round. Even the cold, cold weather hasn't dampened my enthusiasm yet - or maybe I'm just excited by the possibility of snow!

1 comment:

Suzanne Furness said...

Glad you are feeling better. Hope you have a wonderful year. Looks like there might be snow tomorrow!